Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Pregnancy after stillbirth: 24 weeks scan and consultant appointment

We had the 24 week scan last week.  Here are the notes from it.

Our post scan meeting with the consultant went as follows:
Can I have extra scans at 30 and 34 weeks? They will review at the 28 week scan.  The consultant would prefer me to have them 3 weekly from 28 weeks as they have pressure on resources, but if I feel I need them every 2 weeks then he will agree to that.
We agreed an induction date that is bang on 37 weeks, which I am incredibly relieved about. It's a weight off my mind to know that I won't have to argue with them.
I asked again about my muff itching, the change in discharge colour and smell. He examined me and said everything looks normal and is putting changes down to normal pregnancy changes.

I came out of this appointment feeling so much better,

No comments: