Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Couch to 10k

I forgot to add in yesterday's update that the run I did on Sunday was the first one since I fell over where my knees didn't hurt.  Hoozah.

I had some aches in my bum though.  I had a deep tissue massage on the Saturday which involved dealing with some really deep seated knots and as a consequence I could feel some points deep in my bum cheeks which ached the next day.

I am determined to go out running tonight.  The mind is having a strop but the body is willing.  i have my route mapped out and I aim to do about 5.6 miles in 50 or 60 minutes.  This will be my last big run before the race in a couple of weeks.

Oh, and here's some beginner's running tips from a friend's blog: http://www.sunnysweetpea.com/2013/10/beginners-running-tips.html
I'd add in go to the toilet before you leave the house and make sure you know where the public conveniences are.

No comments: